Your resume is the first thing that gets you noticed by potential employers. A good one gets you to the next step, an interview. A bad one, and you’re fast tracked to the no pile. We can help you avoid this fate. We know resumes – the good, the bad and the ugly – and we’ve shared our expertise in a number of ways, including through this blog.
Click here to send us your resume. Our placement service is always free for job seekers.
Click here to quickly access posts on everything resume related or click on the individual posts through the links below. Whether you’re creating a resume for the first time, significantly revamping it after a long break, or ensuring that yours reflects the latest thinking and advice, we think you’ll find this information useful. And conveniently located in one place!
- 9 absolute DON'Ts for your resume
- 3 things job seekers can learn from Leonardo da Vinci’s resume
- How to optimize your resume for an Automatic Tracking System (ATS)
- This is the font to use for your resume
- Get rid of that objective section in your resume ASAP
- It’s critical to have a great summary section
- How to write the perfect work history section
- The rest of the resume – 15 tips on contact info, education, technical skills, and more
- No one cares about your cover letter, most of the time
Looking for a new job? Read: How to Optimize Your Job Search, A Comprehensive Guide for Every Job Seeker