I recently attended the SIA’s 2012 CWS Summit in San Diego with a number of my ATR colleagues. We were actually a sponsor of the event for the first time and we had a wonderful experience! The sessions addressed a variety of subjects related to contingent workforce programs. They were interesting and provided great learning opportunities, but, as usually is the case with conferences, the best part was simply the chance to meet and speak with people. In our fast-paced, technology-laden world, a face to face conversation can turn into a rarity. The Summit was just the latest reminder that it’s important to make time and get out there! I learned just as much by simply talking to those who stopped by our booth. In fact, I actually missed a few of the sessions because I was deep in conversation (thank goodness for MP3s)!
In preparation for the conference, we have been working on a number of guides on a variety of topics of interest to those working in the staffing industry or with responsibility for a CW program or hiring contingent professionals. Of course we think they’re awesome – we wrote them! – but we were very gratified at how interested people really seemed to be. We want to thank everyone who stopped by our booth last week and hope that you are finding the guides useful! And, since we can’t all attend the conferences we want to, I wanted to be sure and share this with everyone. We’ve introduced some of these publications and made them available previously on our web site but I thought it would be helpful if they were available to you all in one place. If you have questions about anything that you read or want additional information, please get in touch with me or any of the other authors. We’re here to help. Happy reading!
1. 6 Best Practices for Selecting Excellent Staffing Suppliers – Jerry Brenholz, President and CEO of ATR International, discusses the importance of selecting the right staffing partners to ensure program performance and provides advice on how to approach the process and evaluate suppliers. Download Now
2. VMS Best Practices: Getting the Most From Your Staffing Software – Bryan Harter, VP of Business Development, discuss the highly controversial subject of VMS usage and best practices. A must read for VMS owners and users. Download Now
3. The Essential Guide for a Successful Contingent Workforce Program – Wendy Sun, VP of Recruiting, puts her 18 years of staffing industry experience to work for you in this comprehensive eGuide, providing practical advice and valuable insight into optimizing and managing a Contingent Workforce Program. Download Now
4. 7 Best Practices: Improve or Begin Your Supplier Diversity Program Today – Angelique Solorio, Diversity Manager at ATR, reveals best practices for any Supplier Diversity Program. Download Now
5. A Step-by-Step Guide to a Stellar RFP – In this eGuide, Jeff Monaghan, Director of Marketing and a veteran of hundreds of proposals, offers tips on how to create a simple and concise staffing RFP that will get results. Download Now
President and CEO