This month ATR International celebrates its 30th anniversary! It’s an achievement we’re very proud of. It’s also a testament to the great work the people of ATR have been doing for three decades – and counting. Staffing 360 launched seven years ago as a way to share our knowledge and connect with others in the industry. Our hope is that, in some way, we make working in this industry a little easier for everyone. At least that’s our hope!
In honor of the 30th anniversary, we thought we’d highlight 30 of our best and most popular posts. Some are perennially popular, standing the test of time, while others are more recently published. They’re loosely grouped – by author, topic, audience – but they share one thing: they all touch on some aspect of working in the staffing industry. They cover the subjects that matter, whether you work at a staffing firm like ATR, hire consultants to augment your workforce, or are an IT consultant.
We hope you enjoy a second look at these! Happy 30th Anniversary ATR!
Jerry Brenholz Posts
- Are You Building Temples?
- Are Your IT Contractor Pay Rates Competitive? They Need To Be.
- Why are so many firms abandoning MSPs and taking things in house?
Top Diversity Posts
- The Undeniable Benefits of a Diverse Workforce
- As an MBE There’s More to Networking Than you Think
- All of your employees need to understand the importance of being an MBE
Andrea Brenholz Posts
- The Future is Bright for Women in Technology
- The Best Ways to Recruit an Experienced Engineer
- What It Takes to Run the Next Generation of a Family Owned Business
Top Posts for Consultants
- 12 Keys to Being a Good Coworker
- The Many Reasons Honesty is a Must in the Workplace
- Can My Past Employer Give Me a Bad Reference
Top Posts for Clients
- Do Tenure Policies Really Help Manage Contingent Workforce Risk?
- 6 Reasons Companies Use Temporary Employees
- How to Effectively Engage the Technical Introvert
Top Guest Writers
- How the Screening Process Works at ATR by Josh Seliner
- Behind the Scenes at ATR with Laura Curtin
- Unconscious Bias – Ways to Avoid It by Wendy Sun
- 9 Absolute DON’Ts for Your Resume
- How to optimize your resume for an Applicant Tracking System
- The best resume advice all in one place
ATR Gives Back
- VTO Saroj Ghosh Helps Out the MDA
- VTO Fran Garfinkel Volunteers at Women Helping Women
- ATR Visit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Advice from the World of Sports
- 4 Things I learned from the 2018 Winter Olympics
- 3 Lessons About Staffing I Learned on the Golf Course
- IT Managers Can Learn 3 Things from the World Cup
Advice from Unexpected Places
- 3 Pieces of Staffing Advice from Shakespeare
- 3 Things Job Seekers Can Learn from Leonardo da Vinci's Resume
- Must Watch Movies About Work Part 1 and Part 2